Sunday 21st July
10.30am – 3pm
Winter is upon us and time to warm our souls with hearty, wholesome food
that will leave your family and friends begging for more….
You will learn how to create…
- Mustard crust roast beef with Café de Paris butter, Yorkshire Puds
- Seafood pot pie, baby leek, saffron & fennel
- Slow cooked pea & ham soup with mint cream, lentil & herb loaf
- Lamb tagine with almond cous cous
- Sous vide whole roast chicken
- Maple & rosemary glazed roasted winter root vegetables
- Thyme & garlic roasted Pomme Chateau in duck fat
To finish we will enjoy
Molten dark chocolate fondant with vanilla bean ice-cream
Minimum 6 guests, Maximum of 14.
Cost $110 Per Guest (inc. gst)
You will receive hands on class followed by enjoying your feast with your peers,
plus a comprehensive take home recipe package
Denmark Community Resource Centre
2 Strickland Street, Denmark
Catering@KirbysCatering.com.au / 0431 938 743
Payment and dietary requirements to be provided at time of booking.
Due to the demand, class bookings are unable to be held.