Friday 30th November • 6pm – 10pm
French Bistro Cooking Class
A class inspired by Frederick’s classical French training and his knowledge gained from multitude of fine establishments his career path has taken him on. Frederick shall share an insight in to the best uses for such premium ingredients whilst showcasing recipes from the different regions of France.
You will learn how to create;
- Traditional French onion soup
- Almond pithivier’s with Armagnac prunes
- Crisp duck confit
- Goats cheese and chive souffle
- Coq au Vin
- Chicken liver pate with Shiraz jelly
- Asparagus, leek and brie tartlet
- Classic artichokes à la Barigoule
- Nicoise salad
- Apple tarte tatin (Tarte de Pommes a la Normande)
You will receive….
A comprehensive take home recipe package &
Enjoy your feast with your class mates.
Minimum 6 guests, Maximum of 14.
Denmark Community Resource Centre
2 Strickland St, Denmark WA
$100 per person
Payment and dietary requirements to be provided at time of booking.
Due to the demand, class bookings are unable to be held.
Contact Jacqueline Kirby;
email@example.com / 0431 938 743