Sunday 28th October • 10.30am – 3pm
All Things Meat Masterclass
In this class you will learn both traditional and modern techniques showcasing the use and flavouring of these wonderful proteins.
You will learn how to create;
- Confit duck leg with pickled red cabbage, caramelised pear
- Whole roasted sous vide chicken with sage & dried fruit stuffing
- Entrecôte of beef, horseradish crust, café de Paris butter
- Roast saddle of lamb, with ratatouille & mint jus
- Traditional French style pork & fennel boudin
- Irish beef & Guinness stew with Colcannon mash
You will receive….
A comprehensive take home recipe package &
A selection of freshly baked items to share with your friends/family
Please note: This class is not suited to our gluten free attendees
Minimum 6 guests, Maximum of 14.
Denmark Community Resource Centre
2 Strickland St, Denmark WA
$120 per person
Payment and dietary requirements to be provided at time of booking.
Due to the demand, class bookings are unable to be held.
Contact Jacqueline Kirby;
email@example.com / 0431 938 743